Musical Theatre Audition Coaching
All sessions are flexible and will be adapted to the needs of the student.
The structure of sessions depends on the number of pieces to be worked on and your needs – this is something we would discussed the initial session.
Our team are highly experienced and have a variety of West End, International and Touring credits as Performers.
We can work with you in small groups or on a One2One basis.
What We Cover
We cover the following areas:
- Discussing your needs and finding suitable material;
- Identifying the story and storytelling through song;
- Breaking it down – where are the changes;
- Looking at meaning and context and defining character objectives;
- Character background and motivation;
- Staging and direction;
- Putting it all together.
The first session will be mainly introduction and checking criteria and choices etc. The following sessions will follow the same type of structure:
- Aims and Objectives of session;
- Recap of previous work;
- Workshop the piece with direction from tutor;
- Sum up of work so far with notes to work on for next session.
A One2One Musical Theatre Audition Coaching session is £30 per hour.